Dr. Schechtman is devoted to creating "Picture Perfect Smiles" by bringing teeth, lips and jaws into proper alignment. Straight teeth function better, and are easier to clean, and are more likely to last your lifetime.
The doctors can improve most tooth and jaw alignment problems at any age.
So what are some early warning signs indicating it is time for an orthodontic evaluation?
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty in chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Finger sucking or other oral habits
- Crowding, misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
- Missing teeth
- Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude or retrude
- Speech difficulty
- Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
- Protruding teeth
- Teeth that meet in an abnormal way or don't meet at all
- Facial imbalance or asymmetry
- Grinding or clenching of teeth